2012 Festival Schedule is ready
Friday Sept. 13
- Hard Core Trail Project 8:00 a.m. - click for details
- Chili Cook Off - 6:00 p.m. at the bandstand
- Walk in the woods on the Appalachian Trail in Baxter State Park 2pm
- Local area musician will perform at the bandstand
Saturday Sept. 14
- Parade: 10:00 a.m. - Penobscot Avenue to Veteran's Memorial Park
- Maine State Dixieland Band plays at the bandstand following the parade.
- Baxter State Park Interpretive Workshop: 11:00 a.m. - will present an interactive program for children on animals tracks in the children's area.
- Pie Auction: 11:45 a.m. - with Kermit Cote at the bandstand
- Emily Guillow: 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. - acoustic guitar
- Ralph Arsenault: 1:45 p.m. NOT the typical acoustic performer playing the typical acoustic selection.
- The Goodhues Band: 2:45 p.m. - close: American roots, country, Appalachian, bluegrass, contemporary folk, traditional Celtic & Irish pub songs
- Dave Mello Blues Band: 4:30 p.m. - close: American roots, country, Appalachian, bluegrass, contemporary folk, traditional Celtic & Irish pub songs
- Moonlit Kayak Ride - 6 PM on Millinocket Stream, Congress Street
- Downtown Pub Crawl: visit all your favorite places along Penobscot Ave. and enjoy spontaneous music.
Sunday Sept. 15