great music in the heart of maine
The 2013 Trails End Festival continues to grow each year and we are happy to announce that The Mallett brothers Band will be headlining our music with a "Free Concert" on September 15th at 3:00 PM at Veteran's Memorial Park in downtown Millinocket.
- 10:00am Parade & Muster with The Maine State Dixieland Band
- Emily Guillow - 12:30 p.m.
- Ralph Arsenault - 1:45 p.m.
- Goodhuues Band 2:45 p.m.
- Dave Mello Blues Band - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday Night “PUB CRAWL” Downtown Millinocket
- Emily Guillow - 12:00 p.m.
- The Goodhues Band - 1:00 p.m.
- Mallett Brothers Band, September 15th 3:00 p.m.
All musical events at the Trails End Festival are 'FREE'!